using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Administrator and the
rules for collecting and processing Users' personal data that have been provided by them personally
and voluntarily through the tools available on the Website.
rights and obligations of Users using the Website.
- Website - website Jet Supply operating at www.jet-supply.com
- External website - websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator.
- Website / Data Administrator - the Website Administrator and the Data Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is Jet Supply, Operating at: Henryka Sienkiewicza 85/87, lok.8, 90-057, Lodz, Poland; With the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 7322208939.
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services.
- Sevice - an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data).
- Personal data - information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
- Processing - means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise the type of sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying.
- Restriction of processing - means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
- Profiling - means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to assess certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of a natural person's work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
- Consent - consent of the data subject means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of the will to which the data subject, in the form of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, allows the processing of personal data relating to him.
- Breach of personal data protection - means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- Pseudonymisation - means the processing of personal data in such a way that they can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures that prevent their being assigned to an identified or an identifiable natural person.
- Anonymization - Data anonymization is an irreversible process of data operations that destroys / overwrites "personal data", making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
Data Protection Inspector
- Pursuant to Art. 37 of the GDPR, the Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- In matters relating to the processing of data, including personal data, please contact the Administrator directly.
Types of Cookies
- Internal Cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website's ICT system.
- External Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the ICT systems of external websites. The scripts of external websites that may place cookies on the User's Devices have been consciously placed on the Website through scripts and services made available and installed on the Website.
- Session Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
Data storage security
- Mechanisms for storing and reading Cookie files - Mechanisms for storing, reading and exchanging data between Cookies saved on the User's Device and the Website are implemented through the built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow the collection of other data from the User's Device or data of other websites visited by the User, including personal data or confidential information. It is also practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User's Device.
- Internal cookies - Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information that may threaten the security of personal data or the security of the Device used by the User.
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies by each website
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers is available on the website: how to disable cookies or from one of the following suppliers:
- Managing cookies in Chrome
- Managing cookies in the Opera browser
- Managing cookies in the FireFox browser
- Managing cookies in the Edge browser
- Managing cookies in Safari
- Managing cookies in Internet Explorer 11
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
- Risks on the part of the User - The Administrator uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User's activity. The Administrator is not responsible for intercepting this data, impersonating the User's session or removing them as a result of the User's conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware that may or may have been an infected User's Device. In order to protect themselves against these threats, users should follow the recommendations of using the Internet.
- Storage of personal data - the Administrator ensures that he makes every effort to ensure that the processed personal data entered voluntarily by Users is safe, access to them is limited and carried out in accordance with their intended use and processing purposes. The administrator also ensures that he makes every effort to protect his data against loss, by using appropriate physical and organizational safeguards.
- Password storage - The Administrator declares that the passwords are stored in an encrypted form, using the latest standards and guidelines in this regard. It is practically impossible to decrypt the account passwords provided on the Website.
Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website
- Personalization of the Website for Users
- Enabling login to the website
- Marketing, Remarketing on external websites
- Advertising serving services
- Affiliate services
- Keeping statistics (users, number of visits, types of devices, connection, etc.)
- Provision of multimedia services
- Provision of social networking services
Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
Provision of services related to brokerage in chartering airplanes.
User account registration and maintenance services on the Website and related functionalities
Services of sharing information about the content posted on the Website on social networks or other websites.
Administrator's communication with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection
Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator
Data about Users collected anonymously and automatically are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Keeping statistics
- Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator
Cookies of external websites
Types of collected data
The website collects data about Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and some data is personal data provided voluntarily by Users when subscribing to individual services offered by the Website.
Data collected directly from the User:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- ID number
- Date of issue / Expiry date of the passport or identity document
Anonymous data collected automatically:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- The subpages of the website that are opened
- Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- Type of operating system
- Address of the previous subpage
- Referrer address
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet Service Provider
Data collected during registration:
- Name / surname / nickname
- E-mail address
- IP Address (collected automatically)
Access to personal data by third parties
- As a rule, the only recipients of personal data provided by Users are the Administrator and the Airline Operator with whom the contract for the charter of the aircraft will be concluded. Data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or sold to other third parties.
Access to data (most often on the basis of the Data Processing Agreement) may be granted to entities responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and services necessary to run the website, i.e. :
- Hosting companies that provide hosting or related services to the Administrator
- Entrusting the processing of personal data - Hosting Services, VPS or Dedicated Servers
- In order to run the website, the Administrator uses the services of an external hosting provider, VPS or Dedicated Servers. All data collected and processed on the website is stored and processed in the service provider's infrastructure located in Poland. It is possible to access data as a result of service work carried out by the service provider's staff. Access to this data is regulated by an agreement concluded between the Administrator and the Service Provider.
Method of processing personal data
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users:
- Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
- Personal data will not be sold to third parties.
Anonymous data (without personal data) collected automatically:
- Anonymous data (without personal data) will be transferred outside the European Union.
- Anonymous data (without personal data) will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
Anonymous data (without personal data) will not be sold to third parties.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The website collects and processes Users' data on the basis of:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and
the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party
Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)
Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800)
Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83)
The period of personal data processing
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users:
- As a rule, the indicated personal data is stored only for the period of providing the Service on the Website by the Administrator. They are deleted or anonymized within 30 days from the end of the provision of services (e.g. deletion of a registered user account, unsubscribing from the Newsletter list, etc.)
- The exception is the situation that requires securing the legitimate purposes of further processing of this data by the Administrator. In such a situation, the Administrator will store the indicated data, from the time of requesting their removal by the User, no longer than for a period of 3 years in the event of a breach or suspected breach of the provisions of the website regulations by the User.
- Anonymous data (without personal data) collected automatically.
- Anonymous statistical data, not constituting personal data, are stored by the Administrator in order to keep website statistics for an indefinite period.
Users' rights related to the processing of personal data
The website collects and processes Users' data on the basis of:
The right to access personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator.
The right to rectify personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct personal data that is incorrect and / or supplement incomplete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator.
The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately delete personal data, carried out at a request submitted to the Administrator. In the case of user accounts, the deletion of data consists in anonymizing the data enabling the User's identification. The Administrator reserves the right to suspend the execution of the request to delete data in order to protect the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. when the User has violated the Regulations or the data has been obtained as a result of correspondence).
The right to limit the processing of personal data
Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, incl. questioning the correctness of personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to transfer personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data regarding the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to object to the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
Right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
Contact to the Administrator
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways
- Postal address - Henryka Sienkiewicza 85/87, lok.8, 90-057, Lodz, Poland
- E-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User's Device may cause some of the Website's functions to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading cookie files.
On the Website - articles, posts, entries or comments of Users, there may be links to external websites with which the Website Owner does not cooperate. These links and the pages or files indicated under them may be dangerous for your Device or pose a threat to the security of your data. The Administrator is not responsible for the content outside the Website.
- The introduced changes come into force upon their publication.